Cilent SettingsUpdated: 2022-05-09 03:37:22
1 Transfer List
The transfer list can display the progress/speed of the transfer task/the number of files that have been transferred/the total number of files in the task/the file task details included in the task/task transfer speed curve and other information, and the transfer list also supports task pause/start /delete/sort and other operations.
The transfer list includes three types of tasks: common transfer tasks, sync directory tasks, and direct transfer tasks.
1.1 Common transfer tasks
1.1.1 View task details
Click on the task name Enter the task details to view the task transfer speed. Including graph, transfer mode, average speed, delay, packet loss rate, message size
Click the task details to view the file name, file size, progress, error reason, number of file transfers, and file transfer status
1.1.2 Common transfer task lists
- Support task deletion, pause, start, open local directory, clear, retry, top task and other operations. Hover over the button to view the function of the button.
1.2 Sync directory task
1.2.1 Sync Directory Task List
- Most of the functions of synchronizing the task list of the directory are the same as those of ordinary tasks, and will not be explained again. The following is a description of the different functions of the Sync Directory task.
1.2.2 Sync task status
- Idle: when the task sync frequency mode is interval time and the time point has not yet reached
- Schedule: When the task sync frequency method is daily fixed time point and the sync time has not yet arrived
- Idle (completion time): When the task sync frequency mode is daily fixed time point and the sync has been completed, but the next sync time point has not yet reached
1.2.3 Editing sync tasks
- Support editing a single task, click the Edit button The Edit Sync Directory Task pops up, and you can edit the sending change time, security, file processing method, file update, and file filtering method.
After modification, click Save, the modification is successful.
- Sync download
- Two-way sync
1.3 Point-to-point tasks
1.3.1 Point-to-point task list
- After the sender creates a direct transfer task successfully, the client of the sender and receiver will directly transfer the task transfer list, and you can view the current task progress, task speed, task file number, task status, task details, etc. of the sender and receiver.
1.3.2 Task Status Pause Status Description
1.3.3 Delete direct transfer task
- Click OK to delete the direct transfer task
- After the task of the client list is successfully deleted, the record corresponding to the direct upload list of the web-page will also be deleted at the same time
2 Transfer Settings
- Supports setting the maximum and minimum speeds for uploading and downloading. A value of 0 means no limit
- The client supports setting the save path of the received direct-passing files, and updating the direct-passing ID
2.4 Advanced Settings
For the needs of company's security control, employees' computers do not have direct access to the Internet, but need to go through the company's proxy server to access the Internet. SOCKS5 is currently the most commonly used generic proxy server.
Click SOCKS5, enter the correct proxy service host, proxy port, proxy user and password. Click OK to connect to the SOCKS5 proxy.
2.6 Default server
- Support setting the default connection server address and login user when opening the client.
- Enter the correct server address, login username and password, and click Save.
3 Error detection
- Right-click the client and select Error Detection to access error detection. You can view the client version number, program version number, whether it is started as administrator, client related configuration information, server related information, and in case of transmission abnormalities or failures, clicking this option will generate an error detection report and automatically fix the problem.
4 Collect logs
- Right-click to collect logs to collect client transfer logs and related logs.
5 About Raysync
- Right-click the client and select About, check the client version number, and check whether it is the latest version of Raysync.
- Exit the client connection and use the web page to transfer files.