When many people transfer files, they may have a question, why is the speed of uploading and downloading different from expected?
In fact, the speed of uploading and downloading network data is not equal, which is often restricted by network bandwidth and equipment performance.
Method 1: Change the network
Individual users generally use the ADSL broadband network when surfing the Internet. If the uplink bandwidth is restricted by the ADSL network, the best solution is to replace the network with faster uplink bandwidth. Nowadays, fiber-to-the-home is popular all over the country. Fiber is the most ideal transfer medium in broadband networks. The advantages of fiber-optic Intern et access are exclusive bandwidth, stable performance, low cost of upgrading, no electromagnetic interference, small loss, strong security and confidentiality, and long transfer distance.
Method 2: Adjust the device
The first situation is that some companies will restrict employees' access to the Internet for security management and information control, and some restricted ports will affect the speed of receiving documents. Another possibility is that the router or firewall of the company has made res trictions. In the face of the above two situations, it is recommended that you consult the company's network administrator whether you can adjust the restrictions.
Method 3: Clear the process
If neither of the above points is true and it is temporarily slowing down, you can check the bandwidth pressure of the server. Check the server to see the current network traffic, whether there are too many requests for uploading files, resulting in too many processes, too much pressure on the server, and slow response. This is to try to pause or clean up some processes first and carry out transfer tasks in the queue.
Method 4: Raysync Large File Transfer
If the above method can't solve your problem well, we can recommend a large file transfer software - Raysync. Especially for an enterprise or team, large file transfer, transnational file transfer, and file transfer speed have a great influence on the data value. With the development of society, the requirements for the transfer speed of large files are getting higher and higher. Raysync is easy to use and has high performance, which can easily solve the problem of TB-level large files and massive small files.
The following is the specific troubleshooting method given when there is a gap between the uploading and downloading speeds and the expected ones in the actual file transfer.
1. Test the external network bandwidth, and recommend to use speedtest to detect the local upload and download bandwidth, and check whether the speed has reached the speed bandwidth limit;
2. Confirm whether the telecom operator of the client is consistent with the telecom operator of the server.
1. Enter the background of the corresponding server to check whether the Raysync license is activated and whether the bandwidth in the license information is the expected bandwidth;
2. Check the current network volume in the server to confirm whether there are more users and other users have occupied the bandwidth of the server;
3. Check whether the disk read-write rate of the server has reached the peak, and confirm whether other users of the server are reading and writing files, which affects the file read-write storage of other users.
For more problems and services of data transfer, large file transfer, transnational file transfer, massive small file transfer, file synchronization and file management, please consult firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.