How to Choose the Large File Transfer Software? Here Are Some Tips
When the enterprise consults the solution of large file transfer with Raysync, many people often ask, what is the difference between Raysync and other solutions of large file transfer?
The most important thing that makes Raysync stand out is its simplicity.
Many of our enterprise customers are migrating from complex file transfer solutions that require time-consuming configuration to Raysync. The most important point is to reduce the complexity by using an easy-to-use Rasysync large file transfer solution without coding or scripting. File transfer solution is never an easy task, but Raysync does provide a convenient solution in this field.
The following is the core steps of large file transfer with Raysync:
- he deployment and maintenance of Raysync software are easy, you don't need assistance from the IT department.
- There is no code design, which can be quickly integrated with many existing business systems of the enterprise without the need for developer skills.
- As a web-based software, Raysync takes only 30 seconds to deploy.
- By starting the bidirectional synchronization function, Rasysync supports the bidirectional synchronization between the server and the client, intelligently starts file backup, and simplifies the pain of manual copying.
- Raysync supports providing multiple modes of transfer according to different transfer initiators, constructing inter-departmental and inter-company collaboration space and file transfer requirements, simplifying the workflow of team collaboration and effectively shortening the file transfer time.
- The Raysync provides simple and comprehensive internal and external file exchange control, and all files are configured and managed in a transparent and standardized way through the Raysync center console.
In July, 2020, Raysync V188.8.131.52 was released, you could visit raysync.io to learn more.