The trade industry refers to a group of trading entities characterized by specialized operations formed by commodity producers and commodity operators whose main business types and scopes are basically the same. The industry consists of eight categories including pure trading industry, distribution industry in enterprises, securities circulation industry, information-based circulation industry, pharmacy industry, water, electricity, air distribution industry, catering service industry, and logistics industry. Therefore, industry information is the core principle of trade.
In the business model of the trade industry, the core purpose is to earn more profit margins. Usually, revenue, costs, expenses, and profits are calculated on a single basis, and payments are strictly controlled according to budget during the execution of the business. Therefore, the trade industry has higher requirements for enterprise risk control and stricter requirements on timeliness.
In the trading industry market environment, the core competitiveness of an enterprise is determined by the level of informatization. It has a sufficiently broad information resource library, can obtain and process information faster than its opponents, quickly configure various resources of the enterprise on-demand, and respond to market demands in real-time. In an invincible place.
Enterprises in the trade industry have implemented information systems in daily office, business operations, customer management, etc., but document management is still in a relatively backward state, business data cannot be managed and coordinated in a unified manner, management personnel cannot fully grasp the transaction progress in real-time, and a lot of internal and external cooperation Difficulties in document archiving and searching, and the loss of historical transaction data have seriously affected the business continuity of trading companies. The file management of trading companies is facing pain points in the following scenarios:
1. The industry trade area is easy to overlap, and the data leakage is serious. The salesman has mastered the company's customer resources for several years to accumulate the information industry, and can quickly establish itself, which has an impact on the original enterprise.
2. Data or files exchange uses QQ, WeChat, and email, involving many partners. Project data transmission is frequent but inefficient, resource information is not synchronized in time, and data cannot be managed in a unified manner.
3. For large-scale trade projects, if multi-departmental and multi-company cooperation is involved, the specific progress in the transaction process cannot be fed back in time, and the company management is prone to management blind spots.
4. A large amount of information generated during the entire transaction process is scattered and stored and faces hidden dangers of insecurity. Loss and leakage may cause major losses to the enterprise.
5. Communicate with overseas customers, and send design renderings, processing and production drawings, and other documents through email. The transmission speed is slow and large files cannot be sent, which reduces communication efficiency.
In the face of such pain points, Raysync Cloud builds a cross-border cloud storage file transfer management platform for trading companies to help the trading industry archive project materials, reduce communication costs, and improve internal/external work efficiency, thereby reducing transaction cycles and responding to the market in real-time According to demand, various resources of the enterprise can be quickly allocated according to needs, and finally take the lead in the fierce market competition.
Industry Data Storage and Backup
Raysync Cloud builds a cross-border cloud storage file transfer management platform for trading companies, assists trading companies in the centralized management of business data files, unified management of corporate customer resources, prevents resource information leakage, and realizes safe storage and backup. The platform provides users with multiple security mechanisms through various system security checks such as operating system security, database password storage security, transmission security, administrator authority control, development component CVE vulnerability scanning, and Web vulnerability scanning to ensure transmission security and storage security.
Real-Time Control of Trade Progress
Companies can use Raysync Cloud to establish a leading trade folder to build a secure document management platform for both parties to keep the progress of both parties updated in real-time. Through real-time upload and update, they can effectively control the progress of the project and avoid project blind spots due to inconsistent data between the two parties. , Control the overall situation.
Accessible Global Acceleration Transmission
Raysync Cloud provides barrier-free global accelerated transmission, cross-border transmission barrier-free, global accelerated transmission, improves cross-border communication efficiency, saves communication time and costs, and realizes effective communication and cooperation between the foreign trade industry and overseas customers.