Linux server deployment manual
The Raysync linux server deployment supports versions higher than ubuntu14.0.x, centos6.5.
1. Obtaining Software Package
Visit https://www.raysync.io/pricing and download the latest zip file. If you purchased pro or enterprise version, please contact the salesman to obtain the corresponding installation package.
Zip file completion verification: Put the above zip file and version package HASH file in the same directory on the server, and then execute the following command. If the execution result is OK, the downloaded software package is complete and correct.
#sha512sum -c RaySync-184.108.40.206-5678.tar.gz.sha512 #RaySync-220.127.116.11-5678.tar.gz: OK
2. Decompression Deployment
Unzip it to your installation directory, for example, installation directory /opt/Raysync, and execute command under the directory to extract the installation package: #tar –zxvf xxxx.tar.gz
You will see the following files:
3. Installation initialization
The result of the execution is Successfully installed, which means that the installation is successfully initialized and the service is added to start automatically after boot.
4. Start Running
Run ./start.sh to start RaySync transmission service
If you want to stop service ,you can run ./stop.sh to stop RaySync transmission service.
5. View the Running Status of Raysync Service
Run ./status.bat to view the running status of Raysync service:
6. Port Mapping
If on the server, it is deployed in the NAT gateway and there is only intranet IP, you need to map the following ports on the router NAT:
|Service description||Protocal type||Port|
|User http service port & User https service port||TCP||8090 8091|
|Admin http service port & Admin https service port||TCP||9090 9091|
|Transmission of non-encrypted service ports & Transport TLS encrypted service port||TCP||2442 2443|
|UDP accelerated transmission service port||UDP||32001|
Note: If the service is deployed on public clouds such as AWS and Alibaba Cloud, in addition to the firewall of the server itself, the above-mentioned port access needs to be opened, and the security group where the server is located also needs to open the above-mentioned port access.
- After the server runs successfully, open xx.xx.xx.xx:9090/admin in Google Chrome
- Enter the default server account：admin
- Initial administrator password: view the password on the server #cat AdminInitPwd
- Enter the correct administrator account and password, click login
- The password must be changed for the first login Enter the same new password in the same format twice. The new password does not support spaces. It must include three combinations of uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers, and characters and 8 to 20 characters. The password and account number cannot be the same.
Click OK to reset the password successfully. Log in with the modified password to log in successfully.
- Enter the user login page. The URL of the login page is generally the server IP + port number "8090"(for如example: ：192.168.1.1:8090）
- Enter the login page, including the user name and password, enter the user name and password, and click the "Login" button, (if the admin management configures the user to log in for the first time, the password needs to be reset) to enter the reset password page, otherwise the user name or wrong password.
8. Activation Server
Users can experience the maximum speed after the license is activated by Raysync server. The default is 5Mbps bandwidth when the license is not activated.
You can open file named license in the installation package and copy code,then click "not activated" and paste code to active.
If the activation is successful, the service will automatically Restart takes effect. If the activation is not successful, you can contact online customer service.
If you purchased another version, please contact the sales staff to provide the activation code.