How to Solve the Problem of Large File Transfer?
It is said that the 20th century is the era of "oil is king", but the 21st century is undoubtedly the era of "data is king". From the stock market to the weather, from national policies to biological genetic analysis, everything is increasingly dependent on scientific and rigorous data analysis and application.
Athoritative report statistics show that digital storage information accounts for 1/4 of the global data volume, and the other 3/4 of the information is stored on media such as newspapers, films, and cassette tapes. By 2013, non-digital data in global data Only accounted for less than 2%. In the "big data era", data is growing exponentially.
There is often a need for large file transfers between internal members of an enterprise, and between internal members and the outside world. Various brand promotion videos, product materials, design schemes, ACD drawings, several GB or even TB at every turn. Currently available tools on the market cannot guarantee the high-speed transfer of very large files. Either the upload file size is limited, or the transfer speed is slow and cannot guarantee the completion and accuracy of the transmitted data. You must also use some real-time transfer tools. If both parties are online or disconnected, all previous efforts will be lost, and the transfer of large files has become a problem.
Issues of Large File Transfer
The following are problems that can occur during file transfer.
- Time limit: Sometimes it will be required to transfer within a specified time, this will greatly reduce the motivation of the transfer. Lack of effectiveness: When files and data are relatively large, there will often be some delays and missed opportunities, which may reduce the efficiency of work and communication.
- Lack of support for file types: there are many different types of files, and some industries have a negative impact when the type of files transmitted is not common.
- Technology does not support: Some companies do not have a great demand for large file transfers and do not have the resources to develop resources for large data transfers, so when large file transfers are needed, it affects the operation of the work.
- Data security: some transfer tools do not have good encryption technology, which may leak data during the transfer, and companies may violate regulations for this purpose, etc.
- File size limitation: one of the challenges of file transfer is the size limitation, which may lead to unsuccessful upload, transfer, compression, and download of files
The transfer of large files takes up too much time. The boss is eagerly waiting for your results. The colleagues wait for you to pass on a plan to him before getting on the plane on a business trip, and give him your product information and quotation information before the customer leaves work... Time is money. When facing these scenes, the feeling is particularly profound.
Raysync solves the problem of extremely large file transfer at an extremely fast speed.
Raysync (Raysync) is a software technology based on UDP patent transfer, which breaks through the limitations of traditional network transfer. Its appearance makes up for transfer shortcomings such as FTP, HTTP, or CIFS, and maximizes the use of network bandwidth, with a utilization rate of more than 96%, and transfer speed Increase by 100X times, efficiently solve the problem of network delay and packet loss. Even in long-distance, cross-border, and weak network environments, it can still provide reliable, safe, and stable accelerated transfer services.
In the process of transmitting large file data, the transfer task may be forced to be suspended due to network failure. Raysync breakpoint resuming transfer technology retains the transmitted data and resumes the transfer reasonably after the network is restored, effectively ensuring the integrity of data transfer.
Raysync is based on SSL encrypted transfer protocol, adopts the world's top financial level AES-256 encryption technology, built-in CVE vulnerability scanning, adds multiple defense walls to data information, effectively resists external attacks, guarantees the privacy of the transfer process, and ensures the integrity of the data And security.
How to transfer large files quickly?
In today's era of rapid development of the Internet, it is no longer a problem. Using Raysync, you can easily realize the high-speed transfer of large files! Raysync, your super-large file transfer expert, makes your super-large file transfer no longer difficult!