How to Transfer Files From PC to Android Phone Using Wifi？
Of course, you can use a cable to plug Android into your PC and move files the old-fashioned way, but doing so is time-consuming and difficult to navigate through the various menus. Instead, try wireless file transfer. If you have trouble managing all the documents, photos, and music, then transferring files between PC and Android is a vital task. Although Apple users can use AirDrop to move files wirelessly between iOS and macOS, Android users need to innovate on this basis.
This doesn't mean it's impossible-in fact since it's easy to move files without relying on running a specific operating system, you can transfer documents on Windows and Mac. If you are looking for the best way to move files wirelessly, here are the details of the best way.
Transfer files between PC and Android: Wi-Fi network The best way to transfer files between PC and Android is to send files over a shared wireless network. There are many applications you can use, but our favorite is Filedrop. Filedrop is fast, reliable, and easy to set up. With apps for Mac and Windows, it doesn't matter which operating system you use on your computer ready to install. The setting method is as follows:
- You need to install the application on your mobile device.
- Download the supporting software for your computer.
- After a brief installation, start the program on both devices.
- Click the scan button. The PC program will ask you which device you want to connect to.
- Select the device type and it will prompt you to enter the device code. This code can be found by clicking the options icon in the device application.
- Enter the password and the computer will pair with your phone or tablet.
- Dragging and dropping files between the two is easy-just drag and drop the files into the program window on your PC.
Tip: If you are transferring from Android to Windows, please click on the PC icon in the application and select the file browser option to navigate to the selected document, or the gallery option to quickly select multiple photos.
Accept the transfer on the target device and your transfer will start to load. The notification will be displayed in the tray section at the bottom, where you can quickly select and open files.