Cilent SettingsUpdated: 2023-10-26 03:51:12
1 Transfer List
The transfer list can display the progress/speed of the transfer task/the number of files that have been transferred/the total number of files in the task/the file task details included in the task/task transfer speed curve and other information, and the transfer list also supports task pause/start /delete/sort and other operations.
Click Transfer List in the upper right corner of the web-page or right-click the client and select Transfer List to enter the transfer list
The transfer list includes three types of tasks: common transfer tasks, sync directory tasks, and direct transfer tasks.
1.1.1 View task details
Click on the task name Enter the task details to view the task transfer speed. Including graph, transfer mode, average speed, delay, packet loss rate, message size.
Click the task details to view the file name, file size, progress, error reason, number of file transfers, and file transfer status
1.1.2 Common transfer task lists
- Support task deletion, pause, start, open local directory, clear, retry, top task and other operations. Hover over the button to view the function of the button.You can select multiple tasks to delete by pressing Ctrl + mouse
1.2 Sync directory task
1.2.1 Sync Directory Task List
- Most of the functions of synchronizing the task list of the directory are the same as those of ordinary tasks, and will not be explained again. The following is a description of the different functions of the Sync Directory task.
1.2.2 Sync task status
- Idle: when the task sync frequency mode is interval time and the time point has not yet reached
- Schedule: When the task sync frequency method is daily fixed time point and the sync time has not yet arrived
- Idle (completion time): When the task sync frequency mode is daily fixed time point and the sync has been completed, but the next sync time point has not yet reached
1.2.3 Editing sync tasks
- Support editing a single task, click the Edit button The Edit Sync Directory Task pops up, and you can edit the sending change time, security, file processing method, file update, and file filtering method.
After modification, click Save, the modification is successful.
- Sync download
- Two-way sync
1.3 Point-to-point tasks
1.3.1 Point-to-point task list
- After the sender creates a direct transfer task successfully, the client of the sender and receiver will directly transfer the task transfer list, and you can view the current task progress, task speed, task file number, task status, task details, etc. of the sender and receiver.
1.3.2 Task Status Pause Status Description
1.3.3 Delete direct transfer task
- Click OK to delete the direct transfer task
- After the task of the client list is successfully deleted, the record corresponding to the direct upload list of the web-page will also be deleted at the same time
2 Transfer Settings
Limit max speed
Upload limit: maximum upload speed for a single task
Download limit: maximum download speed for a single task
If not set, the maximum speed of the local bandwidth will be used for transfer by default.
|Limit min speed||
When the network condition is unstable and the current client upload transmission speed does not fully utilize the bandwidth, you can manually set the minimum sending speed to increase the transmission speed.
(Usually set to be consistent with the bandwidth value of the current transmission client. If the bandwidth of the transmission server is smaller than the current client bandwidth, it is set to the bandwidth value of the server)
Support updating device ID for peer-to-peer reception
|Receive file save path||
In p2p transfer, the saving path of the receiver
|Turn off reception||
After closing, others will not be able to send files to the current device.
|Automatically run at start up||Raysync client will automatically run when the computer reboot unexpectedly.|
|Enable hash check||Enabling hash verification can verify every single file when upload or download, and ensure the integrity and correctness of files. If the hash check of the local file and the server file are inconsistent, the file will be retransmitted. If the hash check of the two files is consistent, the transmission will continue.|
|Priority to use TCP||The tcp transmission mode will be preferentially used during the transmission after enabled. So that our files will be lost during transmission.|
|Priority to use encrypted transfer||The tcp transmission mode will be preferentially used during the transmission after enabled. So that our files will be lost during transmission.|
|Preserve file timestamps after transfer completed||Keep the modification time of the transmitted file after enabled.|
|Enable Rsync check||If the local file and the server file Rsync check result are inconsistent, the file will be retransmitted; If only part of the two files is not the same, the consistent part will be skipped and the different part will be transferred. If the two file have the same Rsync verification, It will continue to transfer.|
|Rename file when the target file already exists||Rename the target file when it already exists|
|Only download new files||When the target file already exists,the user will fail to download the same file.|
|Timeout||increasing the timeout time can maintain the effect of Raysync transmission when the network is poor.|
|Check before transfer start ，It will not start until file is no change in 3~30s||The transfer will be checked once at the beginning of the transfer, when the file has not changed within 3-30 years, the file will actually start the transfer. When the file is changed within the specified time, the file will not be transferred. Avoid transferring files that are in use and ensure the integrity of the transferred files.|
|Preserve file ACL attribute||It is a mechanism for permission control of files or directories. It can control the access permissions of users or groups to files or directories. Acls enable administrators to finer control file or directory access permissions to better protect system security. Retention is only supported between the same systems.|
|Preserve the full structure of the source directory when upload to the target||When uploading files, a complete directory structure will be automatically created on the target side.|
For the needs of company's security control, employees' computers do not have direct access to the Internet, but need to go through the company's proxy server to access the Internet. SOCKS5 is currently the most commonly used generic proxy server.
Click SOCKS5, enter the correct proxy service host, proxy port, proxy user and password. Click OK to connect to the SOCKS5 proxy.
2.6 Default server
After configuring the default server, the administrator can specify the client device when monitoring and controlling the client device in the backend management, and when creating server delivery tasks.
- Enter the correct server address, login username and password, and click Save
- Right-click the client and select Error Detection to access error detection. You can view the client version number, program version number, whether it is started as administrator, client related configuration information, server related information, and in case of transmission abnormalities or failures, clicking this option will generate an error detection report and automatically fix the problem.
4 Log Setting
- Right-click to Log Setting can be configured to retain the cycle of client logs, automatically compress the client log in 24 hours, and support the collection of customers on the same day.
5 About Raysync
- Right-click the client and select About, check the client version number, and check whether it is the latest version of Raysync
- Exit the client connection and use the web page to transfer files.