Raysync Large File Transfer
Raysync is a secure and high-speed file transfer solution. Providing a file transfer alternative to existing FTP servers. Raysync allows you to significantly reduce file transfer times and manage file via an easy to use user interface.
- Based on the built-in high-speed transfer protocol, Raysync is dedicated to achieving stable and high-speed file transfer, hundreds of times faster than FTP.
- Raysync automatically optimizes and fully utilizes the network bandwidth, transfers large files and the vast numbers of small files at a maximum speed over long distances, while ensuring on-time delivery.
Bank-standard Encryption Protection
- Bank-standard AES-256 encryption and SSL encryption technology for secure files transfer.
- Raysync adopts access rights and OS rights settings to achieve tighter file transfer access control.
File Transfer with Stability and Efficiency
- Utilizes checkpoint resend, error re-transfer, intelligent synchronization, and other mechanisms to ensure file transfer reliability and stability.
- Improves file transfer efficiency, shorten transfer time, and reduce workload.
Multimode File Transfer
- Supports multiple file transfer modes according to the different transfer initiators.
- Supports point-to-point, multi-point mutual transfer, one-to-many file distribution, and other modes.
- Uses Raysync as a shareable “online folder” for file transfer collaboration.
Holistic Monitoring and Management
- Provides effective management for file transfer logs, user operation logs, and user access rights.
- By adopting file access fine-grained rights and right sharing, effectively manage file during file transfer and storage to ensure the security of sensitive information.
Excellent Compatibility and Easy to Deploy
- Raysync supports Unix, Linux, Windows, and other commonly used operating systems.
- Raysync supports the mainstream cloud platform operating systems such as Google Cloud, AWS S3, Azure, and Oracle Cloud, and provides specialized SDK integration products.
- Raysync can be deployed in three easy steps, quickly integrated with current enterprise systems, and can easily build a network environment within or between enterprises.
Files Sharing, Receiving
Both groups and individuals can use download sharing, upload invitations, and share large files with others by sending links.
Account Authority Management
The administrator can create multiple sub-accounts and set file or folder operation permission for any of them.
Sharing Group Space
Uses Raysync spaces as a shareable “online folder” for file sharing and team collaboration. Private space and group space are separated scientifically.
Automatic File Synchronization
The synchronization function ensures the file update in real-time. The Local files and server-side files are always kept consistent.
Holistic Security Monitoring
Real-time monitoring of file transfer and all transferred file are recorded in the log.
Flexible Switching of Storage
Local storage and third-party cloud platform storage can be flexibly switched to meet the needs for unified management of multiple file forks.
Supports product functions, logo, background, and corporate image customization.
Supports mainstream host systems, browsers, and multi-platform clients.
A File Transfer System Designed for Huawei
Huawei is a Chinese multinational technology company headquartered in Shenzhen, Guangdong, and has many branches around the world. Transnational file exchange is very common in Huawei's daily work. Chinasoft International Ltd., which is the partner of Huawei in Shenzhen, needs to download the video from the Huawei’s German storage center, then process and transfer the finished video to the German video product storage center. The problems such as low bandwidth utilization and file security threats are hard to guarantee during the process of transfer.
The large file transfer solution provided by Raysync has helped Huawei's Linux host in Germany to configure a Raysync server, and the windows host of Chinasoft in Shenzhen to configure a Raysync web-end file transfer system. After transcoding the video downloaded by Shenzhen Chinasoft from another location in Germany, it was transferred to Germany via Raysync. In the process, Huawei was helped to improve the bandwidth efficiency and work efficiency to the maximum extent, and the transfer speed of the project was increased by dozens of times.